“Great food and amazing service”
Review of Bubba's BBQ

Bubba's BBQ
Ranked #31 of 731 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 2 - USD 18
Description: The best BBQ in Springfield Mo! We use very high quality cuts of meat and smoke them for hours over real hickory wood!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food- I had the pulled chicken. It was so moist and delicious! Corn on the cob and okra= delicious!!!!!!!!!! Michelle at Bubba's was VERY personable. Atmosphere was SO fun. Sauces were all delicious. Fried pies were all gone, so we didn't get to try one! They must be good if they were sold out! I did try the apple pie moonshine= WOW! Good and strong!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I never thought I’d say it, but I preferred their pulled chicken to the pulled pork! The pulled pork was a bit dry, but the flavor was good. Side of mac n cheese was also quite good. We got takeout, but the ambience of the restaurant was good too!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Huge amount for the money and more than worth every penny--- delicious!!! Will be taking my husband to eat at the restaurant asap!! I'm not a big potato salad person, but theirs is amazing!!! And the bbq baked beans....oh, my!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Had Bubba's bbq at an event tonight, food was amazing. Can't wait to go and try other items at the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

It was amazing!! Everything we ate was awesome!! I highly recommend this restaurant! ! Great Bbq!!!!!!