All reviews pretzels eggs drury inn sausage beer and wine potato chips granola free beer one night hot breakfast the noise level queen size gracious staff biscuits happy hour glass elevator bagels
Reviewed 17 January 2007

My family stayed here in November for one night during a long trip. We chose Sikeston as a place to stop because of Lambert's Cafe ~ Home of the throwed rolls. Lambert's was a lot of fun! It was just down the street from the Drury Inn.
The hotel was a nice surprise. It was very nice ~ clean, new-looking rooms and furnishings. It was quiet (we stayed on a Saturday night). The pool was indoor and outdoor (you could swim under the glass divider - though it was too cold to do this during our stay!). They also had a hot tub and a very small exercise room.
The hotel offered free popcorn and sodas until 10PM and also had a evening reception of some sort that we missed by checking in late. A hot breakfast was offered in the AM and was good enough with typical continental type offerings: bagels, cereals, fruit and also eggs, biscuits, and make your own waffles.

We would definitely choose to stay here again. We've also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Sikeston and much prefer Drury for not much more cost.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank Mel9H
Reviewed 9 May 2006

Love staying at this Drury Inn. alwasy easy to get a reservation. The people are genuine. We have small dogs and they accomodate us nicely. They fill our request everytime. Have NOT been disappointed. Our dogs are great travelers, but others allow their pets to leave presents - which can be rough. But Drury always cleans their rooms great. If you choose this motel you won't be disappointed. we never are and stay at it 6 times per year.

Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank Cosmopolitan36642
Reviewed 8 April 2006

I come back for a family reunion every year and I have stayed at just about every hotel in Sikeston and I can honestly say this is the best one of the bunch. I stayed in Room 301 and it was a nice room with a double bed. The hotel gives great friendly service and with a price under 50.00 a night you cant beat it at all..And I have been in the hospitality business for over 10 years so I know hotels/ motels pretty well. Id recommend this hotel anyday..Its not a 5 star gem...But its nice, clean, relaxing and the staff is very friendly..the only draw back is they dont have an elevator. But I dont mind the exercise at all, so for me thats not a problem..Ill be back again in August 2006 and this will be the hotel I stay in.

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank EFORSELL
Reviewed 5 December 2005

We stayed in this motel for an overnight last week. Our room looked as though it were new and it was comfortable. Pear Tree Inn is owned by the Drury Hotel chain. There was a Drury hotel next door which had more glitz. Total for our room with AAA discount was $50.05 for 2 dbl beds, 2 adults. The staircase is on the outside (no elevator). We were on the top (3rd) floor but did not mind this exercise after traveling all day. The famous Lambert's Cafe is nearby. Home of the "thrown roll," delicious down-home cooking.

3  Thank MGrace
Reviewed 14 November 2005

My best friend and I decided to surprise my sister and drove down to Sikeston, MO. We reserved a room at the Drury Inn (Sikeston) and it was wonderful. The staff were extremely kind and our stay could not have been anymore pleasant. The room was very clean as well as the rest of the Hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for cleanliness, great staff and GREAT hospitality! All in all I can honestly say I have no complaints! Thank you to all of the staff at Drury Inn, Sikeston because of your kind efforts our stay was a very pleasant one.

• Stayed: November 2005, travelled on business