All reviewsgary marywonderful hostshuge bathroompool and hot tubgrand roomspent two nightstwo queen bedsrelaxing staywalking distancewineriestownbreakfasthouse
Reviewed 10 July 2015

My husband and I visited St. Genevieve for the first time this past weekend....we were on an anniversary trip and also headed to St. Louis. Based on reviews and availability, I was able to book the Grand Room at Somewhere Inn Time. Innkeepers Mary and Gary were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. Our main floor room was spacious, comfortable, and very pretty. We loved it....and the pecan French toast at breakfast was superb! The Inn has 4 rooms and can accommodate 8 persons.....it was nice talking to the other guests...some who were returning guests. We plan to go back---it is so nice!!!!

Room Tip: The one main floor room has both a tub and shower....the shower is just for the guests in that room, but it is a short walk down the hall.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2015

We just stayed overnight, but still had a great time at Somewhere Inn Time B&B. Had a wonderful evening swim in their beautiful pool and where close enough to all the sights to walk about this old river town. Breakfast prepared and served by Gary was delicious and complete. Egg soufflé, local sausage, biscuits and cream gravy. What a deal!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dfetty
Reviewed 16 December 2014

My wife and I had been working for a long time without a break and chose to go to Ste. Genevieve for a one night road trip. We had never been to their Ste. Genevieve Bed and Breakfast but had wanted to go there for a quick get-away but the timing was never right till this past weekend.
We booked their cottage guest room and it was an excellent choice. The bed room is spacious and has all the amenities that one could want. I took a photo of a lovely hand painted mural that is on the back wall behind the bed.
Later that evening we visited with Gary and Mary while enjoying some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.
The next morning breakfast was a delicious French Toast recipe served along with bacon and a fruit cup with pineapple and coconut flakes.
I would recommend anyone going to Ste. Genevieve any time of the year to stay at Somewhere Inn Time Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BnB-owner
Reviewed 18 October 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in early October 2014. It was to celebrate our first anniversary and out of all the places we looked at to stay, Somewhere Inn Time we believe was the best choice. We stayed in the Richard room and it was really nice. My husband said it was probably the best sleep he'd gotten possibly one of the biggest bathrooms we have ever seen. Though sadly we never got to test out the jacuzzi tub we did use their hot tub one afternoon. Each morning breakfast was served at 9, our first day we had blueberry french toast and from what I was told is a signature dish they serve for breakfast. It was very nicely done. There was also soda and bottled water and cookies available throughout the day, they made coffee at 7 in the morning so you could have some before breakfast. They have a selection of board games and films that you could watch in the common room or in your room. We started off in the common room for the film we watched but then decided to get ready for bed and finish it in our room. Probably the only time we ever used the tv which is a first. The town is nice as well and a lot of people know each other, my husband hailing from England is used to walking to most places and the entire time we were there we didn't need our car once. We also came when most of the wineries were closed so that was another reason not to drive but we had plenty of options for wine. I think we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Kudos to Gary and Mary for their gracious hospitality and wonderful accommodations! We stayed in Elise's room, and it was enhanced by the adjoining bath that was a converted bedroom, so there was a settee and desk in the bath as well as the whirlpool. Sorry, no shower in this room. Nice-sized pool and hot tub are outside. How many B&B's have a pool? It was a little difficult getting the right room temperature upstairs (too cool for our liking). But we didn't talk to Gary about that, either. He provided us some helpful information about dining in Ste. Genevieve. (We chose Inn Gemme Beavouis.) Saturday a.m. breakfast included egg casserole, sausage, gravy, biscuit, fruit, and juice. Check it out!

Room Tip: Two upstairs units, one downstairs unit, one unit in adjacent building.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple