All reviews waffles room was clean military graduation leonard wood front desk clerk my son fresh fruit easy access basic training motel st base cereal ft robert walmart missouri
Reviewed 12 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
gmsuper8strobert, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham St Robert Ft Leonard Wood Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Overall the hotel was decent. The main thing is they have a lot of noisy guest at the time. My room was beside the vending machine which I didn't like. The breakfast was horrible so I ate cereal and the receptionist were lazy. All they did was sit around and talk. Overall it was decent. I went there for my boyfriend's military graduation and the base is close to the hotel. The hotel is also close to a walmart and various restaurants so that was great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017

The service, kindness and willingness to accommodate were exceptional! Rooms were clean and well accommodated. I would recommend and will stay there when my travel takes me to this area! Thanks Bahvit and staff!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Had a problem with check in process. We never had to go through this before when it was handled the same way we made a reservation in the past. Problem was eventually corrected.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel, close to Ft Leonard Wood where my daughter graduated from OSUT as a Combat Engineer. Front desk very helpful with dinner recommendations and directions. When checked out a day earlier than planned due to my soldier leaving for her duty station, front desk understanding and recommended I contact trip advisor so the hotel could refund my unused night.
Very much appreciated. Didn’t use the pool but looked lovely.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family