All reviews bedroom suite front desk large bathroom free laundry room great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful leonard wood great price bed was comfortable great room stay there again nice hotel highly recommend this hotel continental breakfast outdoor pool army base breakfast area
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The only thing I didn’t like was, our room smelled like a wet dog before our dog was even there. So, I’m guessing other dogs have stayed in that room. Probably could just use a good carpet cleaning. Otherwise, we greatly enjoyed our stay and were very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will take care of that issue as we speak. Thank you for staying with us! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This was a nice hotel with a very friendly, helpful staff. We had a one bedroom suite. They don't have daily maid service but will make beds, empty trash and replace towels. The room had a small kitchen and living room. It was about 10 minutes from the army base. I would stay there again if ever in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. The 1 bedroom suite is very popular having a separate bedroom from the living room/kitchen area. Also thank you for mentioning the lite touch service we offer to off set weekly cleaning. Some guest only stay a day or two and its good to inform them of what our extended stay offers. Thank you so much for staying with us. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

driving across country off i-40, I found this gem online with all great reviews. clean, quiet, close to all restaurants. I went to Ruby Tuesday’s for dinner a minute away. The bed was comfortable And the setup was good with a kitchen, couch, and desk. light breakfast items available in the morning in room behind lobby. The shower is extra roomy and the hot water was flowing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for reviewing us, this helps other travelers when making the decision on where to stay. Safe travels!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I like to stay here when I come into town to visit my great granddaughter. It is clean and comfortable. I love the shower/tub in the bathroom, it is one of the best I've ever seen in a hotel, big and wide and clean. The staff is friendly and they have a great breakfast. The 2 bedroom suites are fantastic and the balcony is amazing!

Stayed: April 2018
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It's guest like you that makes our jobs so rewarding. Be safe and safe travels! See you next time:)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here while we visited our daughter who is completing her AIT training for CID. Comfortable room, nice exercise facility, and exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gmmarchand85
Belinda2116, General Manager at MainStay Suites Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I will make sure to show my team the wonderful review mentioning our team and hotel. Be safe and we always wish safe travels. We hope to see you again if your in our area.