All reviewslending lockerfront deskfort leonard woodfree laundryfull kitchenhotel is centrally locatedone bedroom suitehome away from homelaundry roomnice roomkitchenettepetrobertstamenitiesmissouribase
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Here 2 weeks. Best place I have ever stayed in my life, and I'm old!!!! They are polite, and very accomadating. It is very clean. Comfortable, quiet. Nice room. Awesome laundry room. I have enjoyed my time here. The entire staff are absolute gems. I wish they worked for me!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NikNak_36
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean and comfy rooms. Pet-friendly. Quiet with a friendly and attentive staff. Great location. No pool on site, but they do have an agreement with some nearby hotels and we were able to take the kids swimming.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 17MovesNCounting
Marsha1978, General Manager at Candlewood Suites St Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are pleased to know you enjoyed our comfy, quiet rooms. We are very lucky to have sister properties nearby that will share their pools with our Candlewood guests. Glad you were able to take advantage of their hospitality as well. Safe travels!

Marsha Mercer

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is a large hotel, conveniently located on the post at Fort Leonard Wood. We had two rooms, both spacious,, clean, with everything in good working order. The wifi was easy to use and pretty speedy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Although it does not provide breakfast and 3 nights a week of low budget dinner, the suite has a stove top and full size refrigerator. There is also a "lending locker " where you can borrow kitchen items such as slow cooker and toaster oven. I had a one bedroom suite that was very spacious and clean. I really like this hotel and will stay here again when I am in St Robert.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was one of the most pleasant stays at a hotel that I have ever had. The lobby was clean upon arrival, the check-in process was fast and the staff was very friendly. I loved my suite! I had everything I needed for a long term stay. I was quite impressed with how clean the hotel was. There were never any fingerprints on the elevator door. The elevator floor was also always clean. The stairways were very clean as well as the glass doors on all sides of the hotel. I didn't use the gym but I did use the free laundry facilities. I always found it easier to get into the laundry room during the week; otherwise, it was difficult to get a machine. I especially give praise to the staff for they went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel like a valued member.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BouncyIsis
Marsha1978, General Manager at Candlewood Suites St Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

It was a true pleasure to have you as a guest. The team and I are very pleased to know that you found the hotel clean and comfortable. Our passion is to help make all of our guest feel at home, especially our extended stay guest! Thank you for taking the time to talk about our CWS on social media!

Marsha Mercer