“Good food need more servers”

Jet Set Bar and Grill
Ranked #1,769 of 3,114 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a burger and two beers here last night. Burger was great but the servers were running around seeming like they needed help. Took a while to get another beer.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

First, the name of this restaurant is now underground burger bar. I ate supper here on a Sunday night and breakfast on a Monday morning. For supper I ordered the spicy honey chicken with ceasar salad and steak fries. The chicken was cooked beautifully, not dry at all. The ceasar salad was good too. The dressing looked like it was going to have a heavy mayo flavor, but it didn't, think ceasar dressing from red lobster maybe. For most of dinner I was the only person there. The bartender did make me something like an upside-down pineapple martini that was good.
For breakfast when I walked in again I was the only person in the restaurant, not even a server. When the server did show I ordered the egg white wrap with potatoes without peppers. The wrap came out correctly, but potatoes were too strong with peppers for me to eat. The wrap was as big as my fists put together. Too much for me to eat for breakfast but it was tasty.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Great food and service. It does seem to be one of the best restaurants in the area near the airport. The location in the hotel's lower level is slightly odd, but worth the elevator ride. It is open for breakfast and dinner hours only.