“Tasty cookies and they deliver!”
Review of Insomnia Cookies

Insomnia Cookies
Ranked #20 of 57 Bakeries in Saint Louis
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We called in an order to be delivered to our hotel. We changed our order a lot, so when it was a little screwed up, I can't really blame the person taking the order. He stayed patient and friendly. The cookies arrived hot and yummy! The driver calls when they get to the hotel and you only have to go to the lobby for yummy cookies. Our order was missing a couple cookies, but we weren't charged for them so all was good. And like I said earlier we changed our order several times so they did well with all of our confusion. Definitely worth ordering the cookies. If you are down town and want a cookie this is the place to go. Even better... the are open late! I'll be back on my next visit downtown!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were looking for ice cream after 9pm on a sun downtown. Went to 1 place recommended to us but they were "out of ice cream" . so saw this online. They have bout 8 kinds of ice cream as well as cookies that looked quite yummy, but didnt try those. The girls working were nice & helpful. I got choc & hubby got strawberry cheesecake -both yummy! Only complaint is no cones of any kind, just cups. But if your looking for ice cream or cookies late its the place to go!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Saw this place as we walked to City Museum, knew I'd be stopping on the way back. We both got the Smores Deluxe at 3.20 apiece. Still warm as advertised & sufficiently gooey but no place to eat them so enjoyed them while we walked. While they were good, for 3.20 I did expect them to be bigger. I would bet they would make a killer ice cream sandwich though.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife had to go there for a repeat visit. We have shopped the business in Champaign IL and never had a bad cookie. Is there ever a bad cookie? This spot add a lot to the Central West End of St Louis. Best cookies ever.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Fresh baked, still warm cookies. Get one and add a scoop of icecream or get a dozen:) Great ice cream sandwiches!! We loved that you could get ice cold MILK in their shop and that you could get it all DELIVERED:) and they are open SO LATE!!