““Loved the Food””

Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We received a gift card for this Restaurant and decided to go before the rush for Valentines Day. This was absolutely the Best decision we could have made. The Greek Gyro salad was to die for, the pork chop dinner was well cooked, plentiful, delicious and most of all very inexpensive. The customer service here is very impressive to say the least. We will be coming back for sure

1  Thank GregoryJ801

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We couldn't get into Russell's on Macklind so we went here, were seated immediately, sat and ate and talked for 2 hours. The coffee never stopped, the food was good - kind of like a Holiday Inn...scrambled eggs, omelet's to order, bacon, sausage, French toast, potatoes. All of it good, nothing fancy, and only $7.95 a person. Very enjoyable and our server made us feel welcome and relaxed. A nice Sunday morning.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The food was fabulous! The service was a little slow...well, maybe relaxed is more like it. The server was incredibly friendly & cheerful. The atmosphere is upscalish but not snobby. The tables are covered in white linens topped with glass. You could go for a business lunch or nice night out or a little more casual. I was in jeans & my husband in shorts & didn't feel out of place at all.
My husband had the gyro plate & I had Ari's Famous Salad w/gyro meat (aka gyro salad). Both pates were piled high & his came with a smaller plate of perfectly done steak fries. The gyro meat was juicy with crisp edges - yummy!! And to top it off the price was right! We will be back.

1  Thank Tasha B
Reviewed 7 July 2017

I had dinner here before heading to The Muny in Forest Park with friends. It's just a short drive down Hampton Ave to the park. We had the spinach pita for an appetizer, which was very good. I had the gyro for dinner. My friends ordered the Greek Combo Platter and the Dolmathes. For dessert, we had the Baklava. All our food was delicious. Service was a little slow, but the staff was very nice.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

My Aunt saw their commercial and suggested we go their for dinner on my birthday. We ordered a lot of food & spent a lot of money & nothing was impressive. We ordered the Greek dip combo appetizer, Saganaki, large Greek salad, Spanokopita, Greek entree combo, Greek potatoes, and chicken orzo soup. Nothing was seasoned well & the phyllo pastry on the spanakopita was soggy instead of flakey & buttery. The hummus and saganaki were memorable but not enough for a return visit. Also the entire time we were there the waitress never refilled our iced tea. My Aunt agreed with me that Olympia's is much better. I consider myself a fan of Greek food, I try to make it to the Greek Orthodox festival every year & I patronize other Greek restaurants in the St. Louis area. I also used to work with a woman whose Greek Aunt would cater lunch for our office occasionally & her food was awesome. Just saying all that to say if you know what good Greek is supposed to taste like this won't live up to your expectations.

2  Thank Moni S