“Good selection of food and beer”
Review of Cardinals Nation

Cardinals Nation
Reserve with OpenTable
Cardinals Nation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 3,116 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: USD 10 - USD 23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy world championship service and catch all the action on over 50 flat-screen TVs, dine on one of our three patio decks or grab a seat at one of the four full-service bars. You'll never go hungry, never miss a play and always have something to quench your thirst. This two-story restaurant space is filled with Cardinals history and memories. Bringing an old school vibe to a contemporary dining experience, the Cardinals Nation Restaurant and Bar is great for family, friends and fans of all ages.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We took the tour of Busch stadium and stopped by for lunch afterwards. The food was good and they have a good selection of beers and fun alcohol drinks. They have a pretty good menu for the bar atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

In town on a business trip and my family is with me. We are Cardinals fans! The Midwest Live area is awesome! We wanted to eat at Cardinal nation. We had the blackened chicken, pizza, and barbeque. The food was made to order and delicious. Our waitress, Braden, was more than attentive and helpful with telling us about local attractions. The Hall of Fame museum upstairs offers discounts and stadium tours.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had a pretty nice dinner there. Food wasnt special, but the feel of the place felt kinda cool (we're no local, nor St Louis sport fans, but fun to see). The hostess seemed almost annoyed to have to seat us, which is weird - you'd think they'd pick someone who could smile a little. And then our server was very very friendly at first, but then kind of disappeared on us. It was strange to because i ordered a moscow Mule, which any one who's ever had one knows that come in a copper cub. Well, this one came in a glass. Odd. Our server said she was normally a bar tender, so i was going to ask about this, but it was at this point that she seemed to disappear. Now, we really didn't need anything right then, but it was a good thing because we didn't see her again for close to 30 minutes... What the? When we finally did, she immediately apologized (before we said a thing - she knew she'd bailed on us), but she also never said why. Just "i'm so sorry, is there anything else you need?"... A little advice - if you've chosen to spend time with others and ignore our table - at least be nice enough to make up a reason. I don't know - it just kind of ruined the experience. I'm not sorry we went - but wont be going back either.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

My Son always wants to eat at Cardinal's Nation when we are in St Louis. We were taking him on an overnight trip to celebrate his birthday. I can't say enough about how great the experience was for our son. It was a busy friday night and there was a DJ who called out my kid for clapping along to a song and gave him sunglasses and a tee shirt. Our server, Tianna, was very nice and took great care of us and even provided a birthday brownie! The food was good as we have come to expect and we left in good spirits! Thanks Cardinal's Nation!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

It's been my first time I ever went to Cardinals Nation restaurant the food and beverage service and the waiteress was very nice my family and I were talking to her about the Cardinals next time I can't wait to visit again Go CARDS