“Wings To Go!”

St Louis Wing Company
Ranked #914 of 3,231 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I visited the St. Louis Wing Company yesterday evening for 'carry-outs'. I ordered the "10Pieces" option, which entitled me to two-(2) different sauces. I selected the "Thai Sweet" and the "Spicy Fresh Jalapeno" sauces. I waited about 20-minutes from the time I ordered to the time they were ready. When I got home, I couldn't believe how small the wing pieces were. I've seen larger wings on a Quail! That is my only criticism. The staff was friendly and the sauces were very good. For $1.00 per chicken wing "piece", it was not a good value.

Bobby T, Owner at St Louis Wing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Hey there.. Thanks for the feedback.
We have, in the past had some issues with wing sizes and people's preferences. We believe we have the problem sorted out and have found the perfect wing! Please come back in next time you're in town and we'll be sure to turn this 3 star into a 5!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Food is always hot, Red Hot Riplets wings are great. Hot wings are good. I have been there three times this week.. I know I need to cut back, but they are so good..

Thanks for the review! We're glad you have a love affair with our famous Red Hot Riplets wings!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We visited here on a Sunday afternoon and had some of the best wings I have ever had, and I have eaten a lot of wings. The variety of seasonings/sauces they have is good, a lot of the usual but several unique ones too. I think the value was good for what you got and most definitely will eat there again.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Visited this location and ordered food after presenting a coupon which was gladly taken by the counter staff. Got the food (see the pictures) which looked so much better than it tasted. On the upside, the food was HOT, which is a big deal to me. Wings AND fries were piping hot. "Buffalo" sauce wings, not true Buffalo Wing style. I'm from Buffalo and I don't know what sauce was on these wings (tasted more like teriyaki) than true Buffalo Hot Sauce. Disappointing. Plus wings were just barely cooked, especially after I asked for them to be fried well done or CRISPY. Cook or order taker just not paying attention to customer requests. Too bad. Lemon pepper a step above the Buffalo Hot wings, but TOO salty. Fries, exceptional. Tables were cleaned AFTER I had to clean mine with hand sanitizer and sat down. In fairness, we were given the TV remote to put on the football game of our choice. Then, I looked out the big picture window and found flies and not just two or three, but flies, flies, and more flies. There went my appetite. What is it if you have a business that the door is always opening and closing, you don't have staff out in the dining room occasionally swatting these vermin so as not to infringe on your diner's eating experience? I'm retired food service of 40 years, and this is intolerable, especially if you want repeat customers, which I won't be at this location.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Best wings I've eaten. They have about 15 different flavors. I tried five flavors and by far the red hot riplets are the best! Holy cow! The flavors are spot on. Don't even need ranch. Can't believe my first time here. I consider myself a wing aficionado. I'll be back for sure!

Bobby T, Owner at St Louis Wing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Man.. We love the enthusiasm! Thank you so much!