“Pretty Good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We made a quick stop here in between the art museum and the science center. My husband and I had the Chef Salad, which was pretty good. We weren’t very impressed with the garlic cheese bread - sliced dinner rolls with melted slice cheese on top. Our kids devoured the extra-large pizza. It had a good flavor, but a lot of grease. The service was ok.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very good but a little pricey. Not a pretty pizza. When it was brought to table I thought it looked horrible, but it tasted good. My first St. Louis style pizza so don't have anything to compare it to.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Got a deluxe add pepperoni. Very nice ingredients especially the bacon. Different but nice. Grilled chicken Caesar salad is fresh. Fried raviolis are decent. Service okay.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I knew I wanted to try "St. Louis style" pizza while in St. Louis, and Imo's seems to be regularly recommended. The pizza was definitely unique, but it grew on me and I was able to eat the whole pizza! This location happened to be near my hotel, but I know there are also others in town. Definitely worth it to experience local pizza!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I liked the pizza, my friends didn't. Either way, the service was pretty slow and we had hungry kids. They brought out the wrong bread so had to wait another 10 min. for the correct order.