“Always great Italian cuisine”

Rich Charlie's South County
Ranked #472 of 3,116 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Very good classic St Louis Italian food. We had a meal with my wife's family I had the lasagna and could hardly finish it. Salads are fantastic. Great courteous and friendly service.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Great family destination with outstanding pasta. The Linguini w/white clam sauce is the best. Better than lots of places "on the Hill". Friendly waitstaff. Casual low key interior. Nobody is putting on airs here, just good people enjoying great food at a fair price. We love it.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We went here for mother's day on the suggestion of our daughter. The food was good. But, our server didn't seem to know much. Also, their specials were not listed on the menu. We have heard a lot of comments about their salad. It was good but not as expected. I think OG's salad is better.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Best Lasagna Ever!! Nice location and environment. Been going there for a number of years. Nice Special Occasion Place

Reviewed 26 February 2017

They have a great selection of entrees but I love the Pasta con Broccoli. Their unlimited salad has a nice quiet Italian dressing (I don't care for 'zesty' dressings), also delicious unlimited Italian bread. Monday is the pasta all-you-can-eat special for the hungry people. I was introduced to R&C's in Chesterfield some 25+/- yrs ago and have been eating at this LeMay Ferry location for approx. 15 yrs.