All reviews bathroom mirror beer house burger place event center front desk rain shower head nice room room key beautiful hotel housekeeping staff king room bed was comfortable louis area rodney tv beerhouse bellman
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The river city casino and hotel in St. Louis is a beautiful place. The hotel is very nice and affordable. The crab buffet was excellent. The casino itself is moderately sized With plenty of gaming tables and slot machines. It seems to me that the dancing drums/machine seems to pay pretty good. There are many types of table games including blackjack, let it ride, Texas hold Em and Baccarat. The dealers are all very friendly. If you like to gamble and like a good casino atmosphere I highly recommend this casino hotel in St. Louis Missouri.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank docf54
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your visit to River City Casino & Hotel. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you join us again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I would like to bring up that Lecheryl in the Hotel is the most unprofessional rude person I have ever spoken with. In the 10 minutes I spent speaking with her she spent more time swatting at what she said was nats and scratching her head. When she would look up in my direction she would go out of her way to not make eye contact and looking at anything but me.
I do not know how a person like this has managed to be employed for so long let alone become a member of management.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see you enjoyed our restaurants and casino, but disappointed to see you did not have a good experience at our hotel. We would like to learn more about your experience. If you don't mind, please use the following link to send us your best direct contact information and details of your visit so we can reach out to you to learn the specifics of your visit with us: https://www.rivercity.com/contact-us/.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

My mom and I decided to spend the night out for her birthday and chose this hotel b/c we've never stayed here. I was pleasantly surprised by the spacious rooms which offered a refrigerator. The bathroom was Sooo nice and this hotel had the biggest and best showered I've ever seen in a hotel room and that's saying a lot considering how much I travel. The hotel was also very quiet which was a PLUS!! The buffet at the Great Food Exposition was fantastic. I will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and your mom had a great birthday. We appreciate your kind words and hope to have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Had a nice stay and the food was great. They have an awesome buffet, steak house, Italian restaurant, burger house, Asian cuisine, or a beerhouse to choose from. The food is always a winner (no odds to beat).

Trip type: Travelled solo
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at River City Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our restaurants and hope to have you join us again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Best points: Good Casino Atmosphere, Good restaurant & bar choices, Good Slot Choices with newer machines, Free Coffee/Soda Help yourself areas. Hotel Rooms are nice and clean. The not so great points: Casino is smoky, they could use better air filters. Also, can get very crowded on weekends (but I suppose that could be a good sign as well).

Date of stay: August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your feedback. Air quality is top of mind for us, as we know many of our guests can be sensitive to the smoke. We will share your comments with our team for review and hope to have you visit us again soon.