“Excellent Falafels + Take Out”
Review of Pita Plus CO

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pita Plus CO
Ranked #1,043 of 3,116 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 2 February 2016

My family has been eating here for years. The falafel platter has hands down the best falafels I've eaten in St. Louis. I like mixing the tzatziki sauce with the spicy red sauce and adding it the pita. The staff is helpful and to the point, which I appreciate. I often stop by Pita+ to take dinner to go. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I don't know who wrote positive reviews, they can't be actual customers, family maybe, as the bad reviews are exactly my experience. The place is small and the people annoyed you crossed their threshold. The lady rushed out from the back, rushed through the order, she rang up a bottle of water at 1.69 I didn't want, before I could ask she ran back to take care of a catering order. You could hear her going on and on with another lady, they were very adjitated - I don't need to hear that as I eat. Sorry I bothered you!
I got that gyro platter. For 8.79 I got 3 slices of nuked meat, a cold Pita, some tomatoes, a pickle and some spinach thing. All right from your freezer section. I have had a more authentic Gyro from the hot dog guy outside the Home Depot. Certainly a better value. I hope they keep getting catering orders as I will never be back.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Looks like a chain, but don't be fooled. This pristine, family-run with spot looks like a chain, but serves top-notch house-made Middle-Eastern fare, espresso, and authentic Uzbek bureki with Turkish coffee. Falafel in house-made pita with tahini and hot sauce - 2 thumbs up!

1  Thank drjajekyll
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I like their traditional gyro and their felafel, the sauce is great and I like to get extra.. I wish they were open on Sunday.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Tucked away in a strip mall you will find an oasis of middle east foods. Although the service is less than perfect this 6 table take out whole in the wall gives us theflavor we crave. Fresh made pita made each morning and usually runs out by mid afternoon. Falel, gyros and many other Greek and Mediterranean delicious treats await you. Just do not ask for anything special.