“An Excellent Meal From Start to Finish”
Review of Trattoria Marcella

Trattoria Marcella
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Marcella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 3,284 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: USD 0 - USD 40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We 100% enjoyed every aspect of our meal at Trattoria Marcella.

Our party of six tried numerous appetizers, including the toasted ravioli, and found each to delightful.

As for dinner, go with the lobster risotto, it is unbelievable good. If you don't like lobster, you can't go wrong with the Beef Tenderloin. If you want a simple pasta dish, don't pass up the lasagna or spaghetti with meatballs. Each of the items were outstanding.

We enjoyed our meal at Trattoria Marcella, and I know you will too! So, just go!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Spinach, garlic, parmesan and balsamic vinegar all together and in every dish don't transform a poor and makeshift cuisine in the real Italian cuisine. It's more American than Italian but it could be ok for who has never been to Italy!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank intdes
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Just love this place. Best Toasted ravioli and the best Tiramisu I have ever had. The salad special with goat cheese and squash was delicious. I had traditional spaghetti and so do did my girls. My husband had the straw and hay. Check out specials...I love morel season and National Ravioli Day.

Date of visit: September 2018
Jamie K, Owner at Trattoria Marcella, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We keep trying to please our guest by exceeding their expectations daily.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I have been here mant times and they have consintantly have some of the best food. It is a bit off the beaten path but well worth it. Be sure to as for the lobster risotto.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

By far our favorite restaurant in St Louis. We moved away to KC in 2003 but we returned to Trattoria Marcella to celebrate our 20th Anniversary. Sara our server was very kind and friendly, the food is as delicious as we remembered. My wife always gets the lobster risotto and I get the Bolognese pasta dish. Thank you for making our anniversary celebration special. We will always return to this restaurant when in St Louis

Date of visit: September 2018
Jamie K, Owner at Trattoria Marcella, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Great having you back at Trattoria, so happy you celebrated your anniversary with us. Thank you, see you next time.
Jamie