“Wonderful View!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spruce
Description: Located on the 28th floor of the Millennium Hotel, Top of the Riverfront is St. Louis’ only rooftop revolving restaurant. Take in the scenes of downtown St. Louis’ major attractions the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium while indulging in upscale American cuisine.Top of the Riverfront also features an incredible Sunday Brunch with over 100 scrumptious items, including omelets made to order, prime rib and ham carving stations, chilled seafood, fresh fruit, desserts and complimentary mimosas.
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My husband and I went to the Top of the Riverfront for our anniversary. We had a reservation and was seated immediately. The view was spectacular!! The service was average. Took a while to get drinks. My husband ordered a wine they were out of. The entrees were good. Dessert was very good. I did order a soda and they were out of that, too. Overall, food was decent, but the view is what makes this restaurant a must do at least once!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Go to the Sunday Brunch they have over 100 items, Champagne, and piano music. Be sure to make reservations they book up fast.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Ignore any negative review about this unique fine dining restaurant! Our experience dining here was flawless.

We arrived early for our reservation and were seated promptly. It is a most interesting atmosphere as you sit and feel the rotation of the restaurant. It moves slowly so it is not like a county fair ride, but allows a total view of STL and the surrounding area. We arrived near sunset which allowed us to get a daylight view as well as a view of the city night lights. It was beautiful.

The service was outstanding, we never had any want. Drinks were always filled etc. We never felt rushed or hurried, although the waiter though we wanted to order right away, and we really wanted to enjoy drinks and appetizers first. No problem.

We enjoyed an excellent shrimp appetizer, soup, and steaks. I just cannot figure out how anyone could complain of the quality of food here. It was prepared to perfection. The dessert we selected was bar-none, the best I have ever had! It was a red velvet cake cheesecake. I didn't think it even sounded that great but we chose to share it and it was picked by my spouse. WOW! I could not stop eating it, even though I was about to explode on the spot!!

This was a perfect special occasion type of place. We would return in a minute. You get what you pay for, is all I can say. We were happy with everything.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I went to dinner here with some colleagues and had a really pleasant meal as we rotated past the city scape and watched the evenings lights turn on. I would highly recommend a cocktail at the bar downstairs, it was well worth a visit. The food was fine dining, but hardly mind blowing. Just some quality staples done well. Was comparatively expensive (wine especially) compared to other restaurants we ate at (also a lot fancier than the others!) but it was much cheaper than similar experiences in other cities.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

To sum it up: Yuck. You pay for the view which is spectacular! But the service is poor, the prices high, and the food is terrible.

We ordered prawn appetizers: the prawns were not fresh and had a smell. The chicken was undercooked.The vegetables were overcooked. The desert is much less than what you can buy at a grocery store.

The prices were far too high for the quality of the food. AND their website advertised a dinner special the night we went but the staff said they had no special dinner pricing when we were there. If you want a great view of St. Louis, then go after eating somewhere else and order desert or a drink. This is a bad restaurant and only exist because of the view.

1  Thank NovaGlory