“Even if you're not staying at the hotel, you should try this restaurant”
Review of Blue Fire Grille

Blue Fire Grille
Ranked #1,091 of 2,971 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Description: Our modern restaurant overlooks the water & features delectable American cuisine.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The Blue Firewater Grille is the restaurant in the Marriott St. Louis West. It is open all day, and the food is very good; if you live in the area, I'd recommend you try it -- it's a hidden gem. The hotel lobby is large and comfortable, and also includes a liquor/beer/Starbucks bar and several TVs showing different programs. The backside of the hotel faces a peaceful wooded area with ponds and walking trails; there are several terraces with chairs/tables, and the restaurant also serves meals out there. The restaurant staff is efficient and friendly. No charge for parking.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

All in an excellent experience, was greeted promptly, offered a choice seats by Petra the hostess. Waitress was attentive nad offered great suggestions. I had the hummus starter which was close to a meal in itself followed by the pork chop which was tender and juicy. All cooked to perfection with excellent service.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

right in at Marriott west food is great and the staff very very friendley be back nest year enjoy my self

Reviewed 27 September 2016

If you are here without a car, it is an option. Add at least 30 extra minutes to your meal and don't expect anything great...(took 40 minutes to be served oatmeal).

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Conveniently located in the Marriott, reviews were good so I thought I would try it. I was disappointed. Food was mediocre, but service was good. For the cost I was disappointing. Was really slow when I walked in so I was a little hesitant. I would recommend driving the 10 or so minutes to some of the really highly rated restaurants in the area.