“Good BBQ”

Ranked #28 of 3,123 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Voted BEST BBQ in St. Louis 2015 Voted BEST BBQ in St. Louis 2014 Voted BEST NEW RESTAURANT 2013 Voted BEST BURGER 2013 Top 5 in the 100 Best Restaurants in St. Louis 2015 1st Place Memphis in May World Championships (seafood) 3rd Place Memphis in May World Championship (chicken) 8th Place Memphis in May World Championship (exotic) Come try some of St. Louis' best barbecue...sooner rather than later. Open seven days a week 11:00AM till the meat runs out.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I like to try BBQ whenever available and Saint Louis is known has plenty to sample. While Sugarfire had a plethora to choose from, there was room for improvement with the quality of sides. The meat was smoked well, but was not the best I have had. I was disappointed, it was good, but just not great.

1  Thank Chris F

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have traveled extensively throughout the United States and have eaten BBQ in many different states and regions. We enjoy sampling the different flavors that the various regions have and this has been by far the best BBQ we have had. From a technical aspect all of the meats were cooked correctly by judging standards. Now, the sauces are a matter of taste. We tend to like it sweet and the Saint Louis Sweet didn't disappoint. They also had a spicy variant, a mustard sauce, white sauce, and a coffee sauce. The line was comparatively short when we went, but waiting would be worthwhile. The atmosphere was neat and the staff was friendly even with a busy floor. Give it a shot, we don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This place was excellent! The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the drink selections. The food was amazing! I ordered the 2 meat plate with brisket and pulled pork. The chef told me no and said he wanted me to eat something better than pulled pork. He gave me 1 rib bone to try. It was amazing! So I changed my order to ribs and brisket. I will definitely go back if I go back to St. Louis.

1  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something a little different after leaving the St.Louis Zoo. We found Sugarfire and loved it. Reasonably priced and fresh food. I loved that I could get Brussel Sprouts as a side.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Fun atmosphere, FANTASTIC BBQ particularly the pulled pork and beef. GREAT sauces, and interesting sides--with some special sides daily.. Don't be put off by the line--it moves quickly.