“Gotta Try The Pasta!”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This was a great choice, thanks my TripAdvisor friends! The menu had a lot of variety and we saw some good looking pizza (served on a big baking sheet), and burgers but the pasta was advertised as made in-house. My wife ordered beef ravioli and I got a seafood pasta. They were both excellent and portions were very large. Took leftovers home (which I rarely do at a restaurant). Highly recommend and I wish we lived closer.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We had a large family group going for lunch. Great menu choices - something for everyone. Everything looked very good. Large portions. My chicken garlic tacos were delicious. My husband had a Caesar salad with shrimp and enjoyed it. Service was good with helpful suggestions.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We had the special pizza and it was by far, the best pizza I have ever had. It was perfect with crisp bacon across the top. The crust was thin and the sauce was thick and almost creamy.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We have lunch often and take out of town guest for dinner always good giant portions

Very good house salad I love chicken Spedini Awsome burgers and Raviloi Spashedo

Is a delight. Great but kind of loud and busy place We enjoy sitting n bar and enjoying the crowd Now cue outdoor patio too

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

The meal was delicious and the service was great. The restaurant was very busy. We went at 6pm on a Saturday. Portion size is large.