“Gourmet Pizza”

Ranked #536 of 3,184 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This place has nothing short of gourmet pizza. And the varieties are endless. The restaurant has delicious salads. Even though when we visited they were short staffed, the service was truly excellent.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Visited this place on a Tuesday night where the first pizzas full price second one's half after family running in Forest Park it was wonderful intimate Place everyone so friendly and the pizza and salad was delicious highly recommend this neighborhood place real flavor of St.Louis!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This is truly a great pizza restaurant. The pizzas are baked in a brick oven. The menu is extensive if there's a taste for great pizza. We had one with Italian sausage that was really savory. Our appetizer of cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto was tasty and refreshing. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Great Caesar Salad. Pizza crust was thin and tasty. Fresh ingredients. Server was friendly. Took awhile for the pizza but was worth the wait.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I am sorry to report that my most recent experience at this restaurant was extremely unpleasant, at best. The pizza is outstanding; however, I am still trying to figure out why the owners's wife, who was our waitress, was so rude to me. I am known for being very tough and not easily offended, but am still scratching my head as to why I was treated with such disdain. The rudeness began as she was seating us and made a reference to my date's former girlfriend! Could that have been any more uncomfortable?! Then, after extending a haughty, smug expression to me, she would not make eye contact with me the rest of our time at the restaurant. I would simply have expected common courtesy and a little kindness to be shown towards customers.