“Great experience”

Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
Ranked #13 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 December 2017

My trip was great and Embassy Suites in St. Louis downtown area made it greater. Would recommend especially for longer stays. The atmosphere and service were great. The room itself was like being in a one bedroom apartment. The staff was very pleasant as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed 12 December 2017

First time staying in St. Louis and at this hotel. Suites were really nice spacious with super high ceilings. Parking garage across the street. Close enough to Arch to walk, Ball park definitely walkable. Did get some sticker shock with a 42 pizza we ordered when we got back from concert with a built in 22% tip. Of course I didn't see that and gave the girl another 6 bucks. If ya munchy free then this is a great place. Breakfast is awesome.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I was in town for the Veterans Affairs event. Had 2 Suites so we could have a VIO hospitality gathering. Rooms were perfect, had a great time and they had the rooms next to each other so we could mill around.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Over the thanksgiving weekend, my husband and I took our grandkids to STL for an adventure. Picking the perfect hotel is always a good start and you can’t go wrong staying downtown.
Embassy Suites fit the bill to a T. The grandkids loved the pool, breakfast, room, and happy hour, it couldn’t of gone better. Thank you Embassy Suites!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My family spent 3 nights at this hotel over Thanksgiving. The staff was AWESOME. I got a text on the drive down saying our room was ready. I also got a text both days asking how everything was going. The breakfast and Happy hour in the evening was very good. I want to mention the valet staff. All of them were very friendly and we never had to open the front door coming in or out. We requested a corner suite and it was worth the extra money. The view was really nice and the room was really big. I would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting St. Louis.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family