1,532 results
All reviews convention center evening reception great hotel made to order omelets tall ceilings happy hour valet parking fourth floor america's center rooms are huge corner suite city museum louis downtown living area valet service movie theater per day
Reviewed 12 December 2017

First time staying in St. Louis and at this hotel. Suites were really nice spacious with super high ceilings. Parking garage across the street. Close enough to Arch to walk, Ball park definitely walkable. Did get some sticker shock with a 42 pizza we ordered when we got back from concert with a built in 22% tip. Of course I didn't see that and gave the girl another 6 bucks. If ya munchy free then this is a great place. Breakfast is awesome.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I was in town for the Veterans Affairs event. Had 2 Suites so we could have a VIO hospitality gathering. Rooms were perfect, had a great time and they had the rooms next to each other so we could mill around.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Over the thanksgiving weekend, my husband and I took our grandkids to STL for an adventure. Picking the perfect hotel is always a good start and you can’t go wrong staying downtown.
Embassy Suites fit the bill to a T. The grandkids loved the pool, breakfast, room, and happy hour, it couldn’t of gone better. Thank you Embassy Suites!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My family spent 3 nights at this hotel over Thanksgiving. The staff was AWESOME. I got a text on the drive down saying our room was ready. I also got a text both days asking how everything was going. The breakfast and Happy hour in the evening was very good. I want to mention the valet staff. All of them were very friendly and we never had to open the front door coming in or out. We requested a corner suite and it was worth the extra money. The view was really nice and the room was really big. I would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting St. Louis.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Assuming(1st mistake) it would stop thanksgiving night was ruined by a beep that would wake the dead from a smoke detector needing a replaced battery(not sure why it would not be hard wired but then again I’m not a maintence man?)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Mark B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Aaron B,
Thanks for your valued business and input. I am truly sorry that you encountered this issue and while we do have battery back ups for challenges like these, it is clear that something went wrong. I understand that you communicated this to our desk agent on the morning of your departure and assure you that we have taken the proper steps to ensure this won't continue in the future. I hope you will consider our hotel in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance.

Kind regards,