“Favorite in St Louis”
Review of Brasserie by Niche

Brasserie by Niche
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie by Niche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 3,184 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Euclid
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Just had to pop in as I have read some recent reviews that do not reflect my experience with this restaurant at all. This is my "go to" place, to the point that I chose it to celebrate my birthday, even though we had been just two weeks before.

James Beard win owner, amazingly friendly and professional staff, affordable, delicious wine choices, and lucky you if it's a nice night and you can dine outside.

I've had just about everything on their menu. Highlights: roasted chicken, mussels, croque madame, onion soup, goat cheese tart, the French fries, any dessert. The bread and butter is even delicious! This bistro is at the top of this style restaurant and compares favorable to Le Diplomat in D.C., Parc in Philly or Mon Ami Gabi in Chicago.

I recommend you go, again and again. I do!

2  Thank Cheri80517

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Anniversary dinner with my wife, could not be more disappointed.

Service was terrible, food was awful. $50 for a small ribeye that was mostly fat and tasteless.

Next time we decide to spend $300 on dinner and drinks, it will certainly not be here!

Best thing about our experience was the hard working, polite kid that was parking the cars.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I really disappointed by this restaurant. We had reservation but had to wait to be seated And then waited for 30 min just to order food .The waiter were ignoring our table. Food is nothing special. I will not return.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is a very authentic French Brasserie. I was blown away when I saw that they had Ile Flottante (floating island) on the desert menu. Each of the menu items would be something you might expect at a Paris neighborhood brasserie. Have a reservation or get there early if you want to be seated outside in good weather.

1  Thank gcstrib
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We celebrated a newly minted PhD from Wash U and were provided the perfect venue! ...a long table in the back with good champagne followed by wines of France - great menu choices and each was done to perfection. Young and old were happy.