“Love it”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Description: The most photographed restaurant in St Louis. And Home of The Ice Cream Martini ~ with delicious FRESH-MADE food, fine ice creams, chocolates and retro cocktails - all in a one-of-a-kind, handpainted Art Deco interior. Exceptional SOUPS!
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I thought it was an upscale diner, but it is so much more. The best salads I've ever had for under $10 and possibly the best ice cream in St. Louis. Great service, fun atmosphere for all ages.

1  Thank Groupworker

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Great atmosphere. Love the decor. The ice cream was great. Stopped by for dessert after going to Pappy's smokehouse and we were not disappointed. We are going back for dinner. The menu looks good.

1  Thank kjgwspagirll11
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I had the best ice cream shake EVER! it is the best place to eat while in STL, no doubt.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I love the food and desserts at this place. Everything I've tried has been tasty. However, most times I've visited, the service left something to be desired. Since it's located near Saint Louis University, I figure most of the servers are college students. Anyway, I still recommend this place. The ice cream drinks and desserts are phenomenal, as is the corn chowder.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

It's fantastic! The desserts are exceptional as well, with all things made in house or locally. The women's rest room was voted "best restroom in america" last year, too, so make sure you stop in to check it out. :)