4,817 results
All reviews red kitchen ruth chris mansion house valet parking partial view self park mississippi river cardinals game valet service corner room very nice hotel per day downtown area ballpark village king bed fitness center brewhouse
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The staff is great! Everyone is so helpful and kind. Room is beautiful. I highly recommend you come out the front door, turn left, and explore the area near the Arch. Lots of great restaurants and walk the waterfront.
And I only have one complaint regarding the hotel. It's got absolutely horrible soundproofing. We were in a suite with an adjoining door that could be unlocked to join with next room. Night we arrived, there was couple next door with young child. Shrieking, crying, complaining. I could clearly make out every word they said. Called front desk, asked to be relocated. I was told they would be checking out the next day. Could hear them leaving the next morning (early! man I wanted to sleep in!). Next, there was a family...same thing. Could hear conversation word for word. My advice is, if you don't really need the space, don't get the suites. It's probably the door that lets sound from next room intrude on your peace and privacy.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This Hyatt is very nice. The rooms are large, clean, and quiet. The bed was comfortable. The staff were courteous and helpful. It is located downtown with an excellent view of the Arch. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HyattSTL-MGMT, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hyatt was extremely well priced! Upgraded my room for practically nothing! Apple the front manager is extremely kind, and I had a great time! Great gym and servixe. Kind of pricey so at least 100.00 for anything good you order from room service.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great experience! Amazing hotel. Recommended hotel with great views of the arch and location is a plus. Very clean and modern. Gym was good. Very spacious rooms and very quiet. Loved the beds and pillows.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed during the SEC tournament and had a room facing the Arch and the river. Room was small but well appointed. Valet parking was 39 dollars per night so I parked in another garage nearby for much cheaper.I think $15.00 for overnight. 1 1/2 blocks away.
Staff was very friendly and eager to help out. We will stay again

Room tip: 9th floor with the arch view was nice
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple