Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
USD 155*
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
USD 213*
Travelocity
4,268 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is our second stay at the Hyatt Regency Arch. We traveled with two daughters ages 6 and 12 for three nights. I must say that the location is top notch, the decor is attractive and the service is beyond fantastic. When my younger daughter asked me to "run" when we got to the room Robert at the desk made sure we had an extra spacious room. WOW! Talk about big. My hubby commented that his apartment in New York was smaller. Concierge Keith gave several dining suggestions that were right on the money when we mentioned that our girls are adventurous eaters.

I have two minor concerns: check out and house keeping. When we got to the room I moved a large chair with ottoman over to accommodate luggage. There was a DS game cartridge under the chair. Hmmm.... clearly no one had vacuumed under the chair. Next, the video check-out did not work. With housekeeping banging on the door 1 hour and 15 minutes BEFORE check-out, I was panicked that we would be charged an additional rate. (I had the 6 year-old with me as hubby was picking up the car.) The desk seemed unfazed that I spent 20 minutes trying to check out, and told me that I had no additional charges. Well.... duh! I already knew that. Harassing people to get out so early is not nice. I would have understood if it had been 15 minutes until check out, but his was excessively early in my opinion. Did I mention that it was a Tuesday morning? It's not like the place was full.

That being said, this was a very nice trip. We are likely to stay again. We have come to view this hotel as our "St. Louis" home base.

Room Tip: If you can't get an Arch view, ask for one of the Capitol building. You can see into the stadium!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us after your visit last week. I will share your concerns with housekeeping, as providing a clean and fresh room for each guest is one of our top priorities. We certainly don’t mean to rush guests to check out either, and I can assure you that was not our intention. Please contact me personally if you need any additional follow up. Thank you again for your great comments.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

The staff was excellent, the room was ready early & I had a great view of the St. Louis Arch right across the street

Room Tip: The higer up the building the better the vieww of the Arch & the River
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thanks for your great review NWFLRoadWarrior – taking care of our “Road Warriors” is a top priority for us. Please contact me personally if you travel to St. Louis often, I’d like to see if there is anything special we can do to make you feel comfortable while traveling on business.

Thanks again,

314-342-4647

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Very nice place, with extremely helpful staff. No issues with noise, or anything else really. Parking is a little steep at $20 per day, but it's to be expected in a big city. The rooms was great, the beds incredibly comfortable. The ONLY criticism I have is that there was no fan in the bathroom, which is somewhat annoying for the 2nd person to use the shower each morning.

Great view out of the window, as the place is right next to the Arch. Several food options in the lobby as well!

I got the room at almost 1/2 off on Expedia, cost on weekends and direct bookings may not be what I'd rate as "excellent" but for me, it sure was!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Thank you for all your great comments. For future visits, please note that we also offer economy parking, which at $3 per day is the lowest rated parking in downtown St. Louis. The economy garage is 1 block from the hotel, and is a great option if you plan on parking and not using your vehicle throughout your visit. Please contact me directly if you have any further questions or need any assistance. Thank you again for the awesome review!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

The Hyatt Hotel by the Arch is very clean and comfortable. The view is spectacular! Easy access to taxi's. Also, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Lobby is a great place to have dinner.

Room Tip: Ask for a King room with a view. If they don't have them booked, just might get one. Also put the privacy card on door so not to be woke up at 9 am by the maid.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear LoriC61,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch. We appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback. We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and our property. We hope to see you again!

Best Regards,

Andrew Wrozek
Front Office Management

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We booked this hotel, hoping it would be a special experience (being our first legitimate hotel for two 20-somethings). However, this is not a 4-star hotel. The walls are paper thin and we could hear employees cell phones, talking in other rooms, etc, for the duartion of our stay. There was no ventilation in the bathroom to drown that sound out, nor absorb hot water from showers or smells from other bathroom functions. The Brewhouse downstairs had a great atmosphere, but substandard food. The staff (when they're cell phones are turned off) are great, the location is perfect, parking is easy. But that doesn't take away lack of sleep and slamming doors we heard our ENTIRE stay. There is no excuse for the amount of noise we heard in our room, even during their so-called "quiet hours." This whole experience was quite the letdown and left a sour taste in our mouth. So be careful if you go!

Room Tip: If you're going to do it, go big. The smaller rooms are small and, obviously, not very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wes S

Good Evening Wes S,

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations while you were here. I am sorry if this caused any type of inconvenience to your stay. If there is anything I can do to make up for the sub-standard experience, please feel free to contact me at the hotel. (andrew.wrozek@hyatt.com). We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

Best Regards,