Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
USD 160*
USD 155*
  • Restaurant
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
USD 228*
USD 110*
USD 238*
Travelocity
4,271 results
All reviewsred kitchenruth chrismansion housevalet parkingpartial viewself parkmississippi rivercardinals gamevalet servicecorner roomvery nice hotelper daydowntown areaballpark villageking bedfitness centerarch
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I was upgraded for some reason which gave me a good starting point. The room was very large with nice-sized windows and a large bed. That rate was very good for this hotel quality. But to save money you can park yourself in a nearby hotel lot a half block away. Easy walking distance to the Arch and several good restaurants. The floor they put me on had a lounge with drinks and free food most of the morning and day. It made it easy to skip paying for breakfast and to find snacks at most any time. It had a wonderful view of the river and was never crowded. The lobby and other public spaces were very clean and modern. Service was prompt and friendly without aires. Room was quiet, well-appointed, and well-lighted. There was space to work on one side of the room.

Room Tip: Try to get an upgrade to the concierge floor. It will save you money.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you for your review, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed yourself while visiting St. Louis. Our Regency Club is a nice feature, which is complimentary for all of our Diamond members, as well as our A-List guests. It can be purchased at the front desk for an upgrade fee of $50 per day. I’m glad that you got a chance to enjoy it while visiting. Please contact me if you need anything at all, thank you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We had a good time at Hyatt. I got a good deal through Hot wire. Though I had a bargained rate, I was upgraded to Junior Suite freely.

This hotel is located at the heart of the downtown, very convenient location. Rooms were clean and the staff were very cordial.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

I’m glad to hear the staff took care of you, and that you appreciated and were able to enjoy the complimentary upgrade! Hopefully we’ll see you again soon. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We have stayed at this property a number of times, most recently for the 2012 Missouri Valley Basketball tournament. The hotel, always good, has been noticeably improved. The rooms remain a little small, but are quieter. The elevators run quickly, which wasn't always the case. The bars/restaurants are good, and my wife enjoyed having a Starbuck's on site. Most importantly, the service was friendly and top notch. The only nit is the cost of parking. Guys, this is Saint Louis, not Chicago or New York.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Jays911

We appreciate your repeat business as well as your nice comments about our room renovations. Our staff is always excited for the MVC basketball tournament, and it’s great to hear that they took care of you. In regards to our parking rates – please see our doorman prior to parking, he can direct you to the economy lot on your next visit, which has rates as low as $3 per day. Thank you again for visiting and for your review.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I'm pretty good about staying where I need to stay in hotels, but I can't help but notice every little detail. If something is dingy or just looks worn I notice. This place was beautiful. Nothing over the top, but there was a clean, modern, and pretty design. Our room didn't look out at the Arch but did look over toward an old courthouse that was pretty. The place was spotless and the beds were probably the most comfortable I've ever stayed in. The pillows were even great...and I usually bring my own! Staff was friendly, facilities clean, and a starbucks in the hotel. Got a great deal on priceline and I can only hope to get this hotel again!
p.s. The on site garage was full and we didn't want to pay valet. There is a cheaper garage the Hyatt uses just about a block away. It was only $6 every time you leave (a lot cheaper for our one night stay where we walked everywhere we wanted to go). So be prepared to drop of your bags in the front, ask the valet for directions, and hoof it once you park if you want that option!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your business and for taking your time to review our hotel. I definitely appreciate all the great comments, and your tip on discounted parking. Please contact me directly if you need anything at all.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

So close to arch it looks like you can touch it. This has a brewhouse with great beer selection an is walking distance to anything downtown... I.E. baseball stadium or hockey arena. A lot of rooms, so you can usually get a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and your feedback about Brewhouse. We’re getting ready for Cardinal season and are looking forward to your next visit. If you have any concerns please contact me directly at the hotel at any time. Thank you again for your business.