“I learned something by spending a few bucks and a few minutes!”

Jesse James Home Museum
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I love history and learning, so I was pleased to find that I learned something about JJ that I didn't know. I read a prophecy in the Patee House, next door, in the ballroom about how he thought he would be killed. That made it fun for me since I knew nothing about him except his name. I won't spoil the surprise. Next, I enjoyed the exhibit of his skull.

All reviews
"patee house"
in 14 reviews
"small space"
in 2 reviews
"interesting bit of history"
"historic place"
"bank robbery"
in 2 reviews
"worth the admission fee"
"small exhibit"
"love seat"

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Lots of great articles and artifacts from the life of Jesse James and his family. I didn't know they had exhumed his body for DNA testing. It gives a nice lil snapshot of his life. Great pictures.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This little museum is adjacent to the Patee House Museum. I highly recommend both of them. Both are filled with history. This is the house Jesse and his wife lived in at the time of his demise. There are period correct artifacts and items which belonged to the James family. There is a bullet hole in the wall which they say could have been made from the shooting of Jesse James. A very worthwhile hour to drift back to another time in history.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The house was fine, the story told inside was good. Lots of reading so more of the audio portion would have been nice.