All reviewsmodern conveniencesmissouri riverlike stepping back in timeperiod furnituremain streetjet tubhistoric districtkaty traildefiancesuitecharlesbath
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a romantic get away for my birthday. He booked the Thomas Jefferson Suite. You step back in time yet have all the comforts you need. It was wonderful. We really enjoyed the little shops, the riverfront park, the history and the great food. I would love to go back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I attended a party at Boone's Colonial Inn, and I will definitely be back to stay overnight. Our party (maybe 40? 50? people) was excellent. The service was outstanding. Great food, great drinks. Such a historic place as well - you can picture Thomas Jefferson walking in the door. If I didn't live 3.5 hours away, I would host many a party there....

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Boone's Colonial Inn is an amazing place to stay in historic St. Charles. It is like stepping back in time. The decor is perfect with beautiful antiques, and the restoration of the building was clearly done with a great respect for the historical details. I was fortunate enough to stay in the Thomas Jefferson Suite. The bed was so comfortable, and there is the cutest sitting room that looks over the cobblestone street below. The bathroom was amazing! It had a big multi head shower AND a jacuzzi tub! Off the back of the room there's a balcony area that faces the park and river. A perfect place for a cup of coffee in the morning before you take a walk to explore the quaint downtown area. The building also has a common room with wonderful historical furniture and artifacts. This is a GREAT space to rent for a private party. The owners are wonderful and passionate about historic St. Charles. They are very knowledgeable about the area, so they can help you plan whatever you want to do. I highly recommend this unique property, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016

I recently had a fundraiser at Boone's Colonial Inn and the owners, Stephen and Venetia, were truly fantastic! The food was amazing, the ambiance downright gorgeous and the service was terrific. I also asked them to address my party and discuss some of the historical aspects of the Inn and Stephen did a great job at that as well. Good customer service and wonderful venue. I intend to use this venue again and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
LewisClark04, Owner at Boone's Colonial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

We were very happy to host you! It was a pleasure to work with you from start to finish. We do hope you will be planning something again soon. Maybe just a weekend getaway for you both. Venetia

Reviewed 27 April 2016

My wife and I love Saint Charles as a weekend retreat. We had the opportunity to stay at in the Thomas Jefferson suite for a weekend and it was great. The room was nicely appointed. The bathroom and jetted tub were great and the bed was very comfortable. We had breakfast both in the room, and at their sister B&B and both were great.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

We are very glad you enjoyed the suite. We hope to see you again soon!
Venetia