All reviews huge shower kansas city rain shower great bathroom rooms are big king room beautiful hotel terrace buffet favorite hotel wonderful stay comps showerhead sheets staycation pros hallway refrigerator
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a very hotel and I had a very nice visit. The hotel, casino and multiple eateries provide for a very nice get-a-way. The casino, like most, is a bit smoky but the hotel rooms are very free of any smoke smell. Would be a wonderful couples weekend destination.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I went for a holiday weekend and had a great time. The hotel stay and service was excellent. Enjoyed the walking trails and park right next door. Great location away from the city, yet not too far from other casinos.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel with the lastest technology, fantastic staff. The room was spacious and elegant. Loved the Vegas style casino, it was beautful to look at even though we didnt win any money a great time was had by all.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Luxury stop after 8 hours on the road. We did smell cigarette smoke in our room, but were exhausted and the comfy beds & high quality linens put us to sleep. Nice casino much like "Paris" in LasVegas! Did not have time to enjoy all amenities they had to offer.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My mother and I booked a relaxation 60 minutes massage treatment...

The Spa and staff were very pleasant, but I had a masseuse that refused to listen to what I was telling her while giving me my massage, she was too light on certain areas and others she was soo hard and rough that I was sore for 2 days afterwards... I have had massages previously and this was by far my worst one ever...
However my mother had a quite pleasant massage and she said her masseuse was very good.... so I give the Spa a mixed review.
We had dinner at the Mexican restaurant and it was good, the waitstaff were very attentive and the service was efficient.
The gaming offer was fun and it was nice to see the waitstaff patrol around more than just once or twice...
I would go back again