USD 173
Agoda.com
USD 139
USD 119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 137/night.

USD 176
Hotels.com
USD 441
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 543/night.

USD 139
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
USD 116
USD 110
USD 187
USD 175
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall kitchenfull kitchenwhole foodsliving roomst louisfree shuttlefree dinnerhome away from homefitness centerking suitehotel is locatedwashington universityevening receptionconvenient locationeasy accessindoor poolgallery
Reviewed 15 April 2010

Newer hotel I have stayed at several times. All stays were fine without problem. Staff is very helpful. I travel to this area often and this is my hotel when I am there.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2010

This property will exceed all of your expectations!!!! The staff here is the friendliest, most helpful you will find anywhere. They speak to you in the hallways and on elevators and they seem genuinely happy to have you staying here.SPOTLESSLY clean is the only way to describe our room, the lobby......everywhere. Location is convenient to shopping and great restaurants. Front desk recommended fabulous dining places and we have not been disappointed. We have slept great on the crisp white sheets. Towels are fluffy and soft. Food is good and well-stocked little "store" on site.
Staying here when travelling to this area has made our trip twice as nice. Thank you friends at Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2010

I stayed here for 1 night. My room is a 1 bed-room suite facing the mall. The room was spacious just like other homewood suites I have stayed. The room was nice and quiet, although the AC/heating unit was just a little loud for me. It didn't really bother me much. I checked in very late in the night and checked out in the morning. Therefore, I didn't have the opportunity to check out their fitness center or the pool area. I did use the business center and liked the large screen monitors and computer equipment. Breakfast was okay, nothing really standed out for me. I expected a little more selections. Hotel staff was extremely friendly. All the staff I met greeted me with smiles. Overall, it was a very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2010

Be very careful when you stay at this hotel. It is extremely close to the highway - almost on top of it. The first suite we got was very noisy. The toilet broke and couldn't be fixed so they moved us to another room which was even noisier! The next day the kitchen sink became clogged and unfixable so they moved us to a room on the other side of the building away from the highway which was heaven and totally quiet. That room had a broken hairdryer but we didn't even bother to complain about that. The staff was friendly and polite and the breakfast was very good. Over all it is a nice hotel and fairly new, but just make sure your room is away from the highway.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnny962
Reviewed 11 January 2010

Stayed here for our anniversary and it was perfect in every way. New, clean, contemporary room that was big. Super friendly staff. Great hot breakfast. Excellent work out facilities. Would recommend to anyone. We stayed in room 1010 on the top floor facing the mall in a King Studio.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple