“Favorite place in Platte City to Eat”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stop in Platte City at least 6 times a year on way to or from K.C. Been doing it for 5 years now. We most often stop by the Culvers now as they have had the best food and service for quite a while now. Great food and Friendly staff always trump speed of service for us.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Culver's has an awesome burger and delicious fries, their custard is delicious as well. Because all food is cooked to order it's not super fast, but it is worth the wait!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Really good burgers and tenderloin is pretty good too! the ice cream is a treat! We love eating there!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My wife and I are not fast food junkies but Culver's food seems a bit above the rest. This facility was very clean and staff was cheerful and attentive.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Stopped into Culver's because they were supporting my little cousins baseball team's expenses. I had never had Culvers, but I promise - I will search out Culver's along all of my travels from now on. EXCELLENT!!! And the cute little guys that were helping out the actual staff - wonderful! Thank you Culver's for supporting your community!!! I'll be back again soon.