“Great Mexican Food”
Review of El Maguey

El Maguey
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This has to be the best Mexican Food in Platte City. Big portions with a great taste. I have been here twice and I have had a great meal every time. You won't go wrong going here.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This has become a weekly staple for our family.

The restaurant is clean and well decorated. The staff is very friendly. The food is good, comes out quickly and hardly ever a wait.

If you are looking for your typical Mexican restaurant, cannot go wrong.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Everyone was nice to me and everything came out in a timely manner. I ordered to-go before as well and the quality remains there. Altogether a very solidly ran restaurant!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food here is decent. The taco's are good. My wife always enjoys her food also. They have really good service at this place. Well worth stopping in for.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I am Asian I like good food, I went there and was treated nice and the food taste bland but okay I will go back again when in US.