“Consistently good”

Red Dragon II
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 July 2017

From Sweet & Sour Chicken to Moo Shoo Chicken. Every time we dine here or most the time carry out we have had a good meal. Carry out is quick.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The service was great but the food didn't taste like it was prepared freshly. It wasn't great but it didn't taste horrible. Then I got sick a few hours later. I won't be going back and I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The food is very good at this local favorite. This is always our go to for carry out. Carry out service is quick and they are very friendly. Dine in has great lunch deals and large portions for dinner. Much more of a carry out place so never crowded in the dining area.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We stopped in here on the recommendation of a family member. The wait staff was very nice and helpful with our small children and what they might or might not eat off the menu. Food was excellent and if I ate there again, I'd probably do take out.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Stopping by on our travels from Alaska to Tennessee. Looking for a good Chinese Restaurant. Checked my TripAdvisor and found this one.
We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and so was the service !
Huge selections of meals and the service absolutely outstanding. The prices were excellent.
One of the best places we have ever been to.