“ok”

Waffle House
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The place has good food. It is far from the cleanest place you will find. Food is good, but there are better places in town to eat.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The service here is just the very best. The wait staff is friendly and fast and the food is great. We go here several times a year.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Wafflle house is something you have to experience if you've never been to one. Greasy spoon type breakfast cooked in the old fashon "diner" way.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Walked in and it was about half full then started to notice all the tables were dirty covered in dishes.

We looked behind the counter and it was just as gross...

A young waitress said grab a table and I will clean it off for you....

We said no thanks and walked out...

Either a bus load of people just got up a left or more likely it's just another dirty, poorly managed restaurant.
Seems to be a trend in the Platte .....

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The cooked my hash browns crisp like I asked, my bacon crisp and perfect, and my eggs over easy just the way I like. The waffle had some good crispness, mmmmm. I felt I had to tip the young cook for a job well done. I will go back.