“Great food and service ”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

My experience here was much better than the same restaurant in the west side of St. Louis . The roast beef sandwich was good with very fresh bread. Friendly workers too.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Very clean, very fast service, easy normally to get to but do too construction, took some extra time to get to it. We get the usual for our grandson who loves their sandwiches for a school lunch.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I will admit, I am kinda picky when I'm looking for food to eat. What a pleasant surprise with this Jimmy John's. The employee's were really nice in spite of my request to have the food made exactly my way. Hey, it is all about me, right???? The lunch we had was really good and we will definitely go there again!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I ate there once didn't like it. Food didn't taste well. Bread was not fresh, tasted like it was from day before. Service was horrible. I thought I give them another chance 3 months later and had same experience. I have had JJ before but this location is not good. I don't know how JJ even let them keep the location.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

FAST service. Don't really like the food, but I guess you get what you pay for. Prices are reasonable.