“Great sandwich, quick stop!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We always stop at this subway on the go. Eat Fresh, stay hydrated. Our quick stop. Clean but alittle old and outdated. Ready for remodel. Still same subway quality subs. Love the crushed ice!!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I appreciate that the "sandwich artists" at this location truly seem to want to meet the customers needs. They made my sandwiches perfectly to order, even packaging one half "for the road" and the other for later. Great service!!
And I had three separate orders, which they handled gracefully - well done!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Had the breakfast combo. Actually pretty good and filling. First time I have had it. Customer service is minimal but the food was prepared fast and efficiently.