“Busy. Busy. Busy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1824 Prairie View Road in Platte City. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Going thru drive thru great service when you get waited on. Always busy. Never been there when there was not a line at the drive thru. Need to expand but not much room.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The food on the Cantina menu changes the game for fast food. I would rank it with most Mexican restaurants for taste, freshness and quality.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Located at the Interstate. On pizzas you have to order a frozen premade one. OK nothing fancy. You get what you pay for!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We came through pretty late, I couldn't decide. They found my husband and I hilarious. We got our order and headed back to our hotel room. To our surprise they threw in some deserts and our food was hot and as pictured. That never happens.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I wish I would have visited the bathroom before I ate... The food tasted fine, but after I saw the bathroom, I wish I had not eaten there. That's all I can say.