“Best bet in Platte City”
Review of Roxanne's Cafe

Roxanne's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Platte City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great breakfasts, ham & chicken salad and soups. Very good homemade desserts. We prefer them over most cafes in the Northland. Never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I had lunch at Roxanne’s. My husband had breakfast - they serve breakfast all day. I had a burger. Server was pleasant. Nothing fancy, just good home style cooking.

1  Thank msh59
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I went with a group of people for breakfast. It's a family run restaurant which has been in business for six years in Platte City, MO and around 11 years in Parkville, MO We were seated right away. Our waitress was very friendly and immediately took our orders and made sure we all had our drinks. Her attention paid to us was tremendous.
I ordered the Junior Wrangler which consisted of biscuit and gravy, two sausage patties or bacon and hash browns. Everything was cooked just right. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The best thing was their enormous cinnamon rolls which several of us took home with us. I would definitely recommend this cafe to everyone.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for Sunday dinner (mid-day meal). Hubby and I both had chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy. I had green beans and he had onion rings. Big homemade yeast rolls too. Good country cooking. Shared a piece of delicious coconut cream pie. Friendly and attentive staff. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank gsmama2015
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Heading out of omaha this is a wonderful place to stop for breakfast Their cinnamon rolls are the size of a loaf of bread great price fun, family # and friends who are hungry

Date of visit: August 2017