“Awesome Couple's Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious walk-in closet and storage area Bathroom supplied like a 5-star hotel
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Invest into slowing down & relaxing
Spacious walk-in closet and storage area
Bathroom supplied like a 5-star hotel
Private deck with electric grill and plenty of parking below.
Enter into your escape
We provide luxury...
...with a country flavor.
...and abundance of fresh air
Enjoy the show in a bird watcher's paradise
Hot tub and sauna available for an additional fee
Wellness center and massage are other optional services...
...offering incomparable relaxation with essential oils, teas, snacks and refreshments
Gym is just downstairs (opt. service)
If work out doesn't warm you, the sauna certainly will
Take time to enjoy a book  from our well-stocked library
Picnic basket for those with good taste...
Let us spoil you by cooking for you. Our meals mix flavors from around the world
Soak in one of those spectacular sunsets from the top of the hill...
...before warming things up and heading to your super comfy bed
When the cardinals are watching us
Want to learn and broaden your horizon? We're here to help
Get active once your batteries are recharged
Visiting state parks and numerous local attractions...
Yes we will! Just bring your license
And yes, we're famous for those gorgeous autumn colors
Our Loan-A-Dog program features Kora, who will gladly be your pal
Everyone welcome!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brandi F
“Awesome Couple's Getaway”
Reviewed 12 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My husband and I stayed here over the Labor Day weekend and enjoyed it very much. The hosts were very gracious and kind. They have us plenary of privacy and space to enjoy our time together but were very helpful and present when we needed something. I totally recommend this and we will be returning!

8 Jul 2015
Thank you Brandy for giving us the opportunity to host you. It was pleasure to share our property with great people and respectful guests as you were. Welcome back any time!
Christina...
“Extremely charming home away from home.”
Reviewed 7 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

The cottage was a wonderful place to stay. Nice and cozy & Very clean! The owners were great as well, extremely friendly & helpful. We will most definitely stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 Jul 2015
Thanks for letting us host you, Christina. It was an immense pleasure!
BarbiGrac...
New York City, New York
“Perfect place to relax, recharge and explore”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in May 2012

I wanted to spend my birthday away from the hustle and bustle of New York City and celebrate in a more quiet and relaxing way. Arriving at the Treetop Cottage I instantly knew I made the right choice. All the greenery that was surrounding my new home was a treat for the eyes and my lungs were happily filled with fresh forest air. A gift basket and fresh cut flowers greeted me on the kitchen table as I admired beautifully decorated rooms.

The next few days were filled with adventures for the body and mind. I was kayaking down the Missouri River, taking in the views form Gateway Arch, exploring local history and traditions and recharging my batteries swinging in the hammock with a good book and jumping into jacuzzi followed by sauna before bed. For my birthday I even treated myself to a massage!

There is not enough nice words to describe the owners, Benka and Keith. Benka really spoiled my taste buds with her amazing culinary skills and inspired an explorer in me with incredible stories from her travels around the world. And Keith knows everything about anything, so he's your guy if you have questions about where to find a good fishing spot, how to fill your day with city or nature adventures, he also has great tips on recognizing an excellent whiskey and always has a good joke ready to start your laughter.

I can’t wait to come back! I might even bring my dogs next time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: atmosphere, variety of activities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Jul 2015
Thank you very much for your kind words, Barbi, and please return before NYC takes too big of a tall. This time we hope to have a pleasure of meeting your dogs and the significant other as well.
Clearsnak...
“Unexpected lux and charm”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Just does not get better that the Treetop Cottage for relaxing and visiting the vineyards. Hosts live an international lifestyle and that is reflected in the accommodations. VERY clean, friendly folks, secure, has it all. We totally love it and know you will too. Going back soon.
K&W

Liked best: Location and atmosphere
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
4 Sep 2014
Thanks for the great review. We can't wait for you all to come visit us again.
gerald w
Barlow, Kentucky
“the most elegant b&b,for a memorable experience, stay here.”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

the tree house suite was so comfortable,clean and quiet.I truly enjoyed the location, just off main highway in a well kept wood lot setting. you rooms are at tree top level , with a view.
an upper and lower deck area plus exercise room, and deck for your pleasure .
your host are travel wise ,and welcome both two and four wheel travelers
for a memorable experience,,stay here!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: a very pleasant rest , great host
Liked least: having to leave
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Jul 2015
Glad to hear our cottage offered what your were looking for. We take great pride in keeping the grounds and the cottage immaculate and provide our customers with the service they deserve.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing