We recently stayed in Unit 9 which is in one of the oldest buildings. It has been renovated by the new owners who purchased it this spring. There is a patio out front and it is right along the lake. We were near the pool area & had easy access to the parking area. There is nothing fancy about it; which is part of its charm! It was relaxing & we felt safe the entire time. The owner allowed us to borrow the paddle boat which we enjoyed using in the cove. We did not have children, but saw them enjoying the playground and swimming in the small beach area (I would suggest water shoes as there is fishing). The resort was located within 5-10 minutes of most things we wanted to do! The only small issue is how bright the room was at night due to outside lighting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find a great Lake of the Ozarks vacation rental at Kapilana Resort Osage Beach. You can choose from traditional Lakefront apartment style Cabins to fully equipped, modern residential style Lakefront Suites. You'll have all you need for a self sufficient summer vacation relaxing by the pool, on the lake or golf course or book a great value off season break. Bring your family to our quiet no wake location for a safe, fun vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Kapilana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapilana Hotel Osage Beach
- Kapilana Resort Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks