“Here Here " Hot Circle of Garbage"”
Review of Imo's Pizza

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #63 of 103 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I wish I would have read the "hot circle of garbage" review before eating here as it was quite accurate. Everything bad you read in the reviews for this restaurant, I second. My teenage son wouldn't eat this pizza - that has to speak for itself. If this is St. Louis pizza, I'll try gas station hot dogs when in St. Louis or avoid the town all together. I have nothing good to say about this place, even the floor was sticky. I would have rather eaten my $35 than this pizza. Yuck.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

St Louis style thin crust with provel! I love Imo's and you guys delivered as usual. Stephanie, our delivery person was fast and courteous. Our pizza and ravioli were piping hot still thanks to her. Good job guys!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Inedible garbage. The only pizza I've ever let go to waste! Seriously, I couldn't even eat it. I'd sooner eat a frozen tombstone pizza. Maybe I'm not a fan of this Missouri-style cheese thing or something. Usually the pepperoni can help out a bad pizza but the few pieces they put on were hidden under the cheese and I couldn't even taste it. It was also like 16 bucks for a pizza the size of my head. Huge mistake ordering this.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

First time eating here ,meet grandson and family here as usual and son in-law was out skeet shooting asked if he could buy dinner for us and he brought Imos and it was some of the best pizza have had in a while,has its own taste,sauce different then most,which makes it better than most and there was something different about the cheese recommend trying if in area,they also have all you can eat at restaurant will be trying that next

Reviewed 26 September 2017

If the sign on the door says you are open until midnight, you shouldn't have the chairs up and the lights off!! It was only 9:30 and we weren't allowed to sit inside and eat. We called ahead with our order and they didn't tell us we couldn't come inside or we would have gone someplace else. The girl behind the counter acted like we ruined her night when we ordered hot wings. Well, we were waiting for our pizza anyway, so, we added wings. The staff was eager to leave for the night, we assume.
The pizza was good but it would have been better had they allowed us to eat there. I doubt we go back when there are several pizza places to choose from.