See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I never usually stay in a motel but it was late & this was convenient to where I had to be on business the nest morning. Osage Beach is a resort town & most hotels are overpriced. The lady at front desk was very nice. My room was clean, had a great Air conditioning & bed was fairly comfortable. It is very outdated but if you just need a place to crash this is it. Lots of boats outside so mostly fisherman I assume. It was very quiet & for someone that's just there to go to the lake I can see why you would stay here & bring the family. I wont be staying here again but highly recommended for families or fishermen. Just be prepared for outdated decor.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed 17 August 2015

The best thing about this place was Lois - the proprietress. It was clean but smelled old. It was as if I were transported back in time to a Holiday Inn in the Heartland --- which, of course, where we were. Clean, even the carpet - I'll give it that. But the Inn needs a complete make-over. A pet is $10 per day.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here recently. The rooms were clean. The showers were hot. The staff were very kind and had rags waiting by our bikes so we could dry them off after an overnight rain. Great place for a quiet nights rest. Easy to get on and off the freeway with a stoplight at the exit to Motel.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2015

My fiance and I had a weekend away from our kids, so we decided to visit Osage Beach, Missouri which was about a 6 hour drive. They had a room for us when we got there and didn't have to switch rooms for the whole weekend! It has not been updated since the 70's and that was part of what we liked. Room was quiet and clean. Shower was awesome and the bed and pillows were good too. An American couple owns the establishment and they were very nice and did not bother us once. We had a do not disturb sign on our door for the 3 nights we were there and no one ever came into our room. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a cheap getaway! We will be visiting the Scottish Inn again. Hopefully, very soon!

Room tip: 2nd Floor rooms are nice and quiet.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dorothy N
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Decor and furnishings from the 70's it looks like, which was kinda charming in a way. Most importantly, it was clean. Less expensive than others, and perfectly fine for our needs. Brass keys instead of key card....kinda fun.

Date of stay: July 2015