“Such a great find”

Town & Country Motel
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Osage Beach
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We travel frequently, and I often find fault with the places we stay, including a recent business trip stay at a pricey hotel, where the toilet paper holder fell off the wall onto my foot, and the cut glass tumbler had a huge chip in the rim.
My brother-in-law needed emergency surgery, so my husband booked a room at the Town and Country, based on the reviews.
When we arrived, we were warmly greeted with homemade cow cookies (cows are a recurring theme), and introduced to the adorable bulldog, Beau.
We went to our room, and while it was a bit dated, it was spotless, and had everything we needed.
The beds were comfortable, the a/c worked great, (it was 100 degrees out), the bathroom was super clean. There was a slight issue with the stopper, but not a big deal.
After an exhausting day, and a restless night's sleep (due to the circumstances, not the room), we packed to leave. Five minutes down the road, we received a call from Ashley from housekeeping, who had found a bracelet that had been overlooked. It has great sentimental value, and I am so grateful for the honesty and prompt call.
Another brother-in-law, on our recommendation, stated there as well, and was pleased with the room and price. We have family nearby, and should we have occasion to stay in Osage Beach again, or know anyone who does, we will recommend Town and Country with NO hesitation!!

Room Tip: Great location, super friendly, extra clean.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Coni and Morris W, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! As we mentioned, we're sorry you weren't here for a more joyous occasion, but we hope you will be back for a fun stay in the future.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

A couple weekends ago my husband and I stayed in the Town & Country Motel. It was a spur of the moment thing. This was a very pleasant stay. Clean, comfortable and quiet. We got lost on our way in and the staff was able to guide us in with no problem. Every thing from the Cow sugar cookies at check in to being greeted by Bo the bulldog pup was a joy. I will be staying a few nights in Osage Beach again soon and of course I know where I will be staying. Town & Country Motel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

We are so grateful for your kind words and great review. We hope you come back soon. (And Bo says hi!)

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed over the long weekend for the 4th of July holiday. Room and hotel was very clean, even by my wife's standards. The pool was kept in great shape as well. Bed was comfortable for some much needed rest. Don't go expecting the latest and greatest technology and features, but do go expecting clean and comfortable rooms! Great location away from the traffic but close enough with a short drive to everywhere.
Would stay here again without issue.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We don't have a lot of technology, but we have flat-screen TV's and high-speed WiFi (that's free) for our guests. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

So, I decided to have a mini-vacation all by myself. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I did want a nice place that was clean with a pool. Well, I found it. The Town and County Motel. As others have said before me ... the owners are terrific as is the staff. I was offered a "Cow" sugar cookie upon arrival, made by Grandma. It was delicious. I had reserved a King room and put my luggage in the room and went to a nearby Dierbergs just to get a few groceries. When I got back there was a note on my door to come to the office. I went to the office only to find out that the building I was in was having water problems. The lady co-owner helped me to move my things from that room to the new one which was every bit as nice as the first. The rooms are larger than usual. The bed had a new mattress and I slept so go it was unbelievable. Room 19. I was directly across the parking lot from the swimming pool. The pool was extremely clean. Very nice. First time I went swimming I was all alone and it was so relaxing. So nice. If you smoke, they have ashtrays just outside your room. Take a lawn chair so you can sit outside and smoke and watch the people and the world go by. They have a bull dog. His name is Beauregard...they call him Bo. What a sweetie he is. Refrigerator and microwave in each room. Continental breakfast which I didn't go to because I don't eat breakfast. Not much else I can say. A great place and a great price. Enjoy!!!

Room Tip: I had Room 19 - just across the parking lot from the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Coni and Morris W, Owner at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Wonderful! What a beautiful review! And coming after one of our more trying days (the water softener quit and the repairman had to shut the water off overnight, which means we lost the entire west wing for a night) makes this message even more uplifting.
We're so glad you had a great stay with us, and that you enjoyed the new bed.
Thank you so much!
And Bo the English Bulldog puppy says hi!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This was a great find. We love to support the family owned businesses that really take pride in their business like these folks. This was clean and neat and the folks are so nice. The price is right. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It was quiet. The shower water pressure was fabulous. It was such a nice experience. We would definitely come back to this motel if we ever come to Osage Beach again. We love the small family owned and cared for places. Thanks for making our stay a great one. A the front desk Mascot was a cutie. Homemade cookies in shape of a cow too.

Room Tip: Room around back.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Coni and Morris W, Manager at Town & Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

We appreciate the kind words and great review! And from our family to yours, we hope you come back to Osage Beach soon. We're glad you stayed with us.