“Breakfast With the Wife”

On The Rise Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 November 2018

Stopped in on the way down to visit my son and his family. I had Bistro Breakfast,very good. Wife had eggs,gravy,biscuits and it too was very good. Our server was Jenny who has served us before. Over all our experience was good. Two things are negative about the restaurant,1 a very high noise level by the customers,good grief. 2 Several years ago there was a fireplace, but the owner remodel and remove it,that kind of gave a place a common "look". The place is nice but the fireplace made it.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great brunch, interesting variety. The food was tasty and plentiful. The service was perfect. It's a classy place. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

So wish we lived here to enjoy is more than once or twice a year. Food is plated beautifully and delicious, wait staff is professional and attentive, atmosphere calming and clean!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 503bryana
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant very clean, beautifully decorated, service was good, the food was good, but not to my liking, I thought it was overpriced, I felt I could get a better meal at other breakfast restaurants for a lot less money

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Some locals said this is the place to go. And I agree. We arrived at 11:00, which gave us the opportunity to have access to the breakfast, lunch and all day menu. The atmosphere is “dining”! I loved feeling special at 11:00 in the morning. My husband and I had breakfast and our friends had lunch. It’s was hands down the best meal we at in Osage Beach. Be aware it is a bit pricey. But worth every penny!