“Lobster bisque is the BEST!!”

On The Rise Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I would say more but the lobster bisque deserves its own review. Seriously the most amazing thing I’ve ever eaten in my life!!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My very first review and only because this restaurant is absolutely outstanding! As I've newly relocated to Osage Beach, I'm unfamiliar with what the area has to offer and this was highly recommended by several locals. It quickly became my "go to" whether with family or on business.

1  Thank bryantreeves
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Never disappoints, food, atmosphere, service are all top notch. We often go for breakfast or lunch and it's always a highlight of our Lake visit. The reviews complaining of price are either not familiar with class and distinction or just too cheap to appreciate it. Keep up the good work owners!

1  Thank lindaanedrajames
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This is the worse dining experience I’ve ever had. I’ve eaten in restaurants all over the United States and I’ve never had such a terrible dining experience both in the quality of food and customer service. With all the choices of restaurants at the lake of the ozarks this is the last place I would ever choose.

1  Thank Elaine B
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Bragged to my mother and daughter how great the breakfast was at the Bistro. It was NOT great. It wasn’t even good. We arrived shortly after 10 and it was close to 11 when we finally received our breakfast. We were told some big tables came in. Not true. I saw no big tables and if you cannot do big tables and small tables at the same time this time of year, get out of the business! They took the retail side out and put in more tables without increasing the size of the kitchen or staff. Not good. Nothing was good. The manager knew i was upset so they gave us some small cinnamon rolls. Really? My breakfast should have been compted. I was so upset I could not eat. Never again!