“Great food, service, and atmosphere”

On The Rise Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: USD 8 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 November 2017

This restaurant/bakery offers the expected and more! Regular and specialty coffees, standard eggs and biscuits and gravy but also different kinds of eggs benedict and French toast, and omelettes. Everything is well-prepared, and I loved the Apple cider mimosa! All in a cozy, comfortable atmosphere with a store full of neat stuff in the back, so you can browse while you wait for your food to arrive, which isn't long!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We come here about once a month for brunch and it always consistently delicious! Best to get here early in the morning to avoid the rush or the wait times can get a bit long. Don’t miss the House Grande Latte! It’s sinfully wonderful!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This wonderful restaurant was highly recommended by friends and I am happy to report that it exceeded our expectations.

We first visited it for brunch and liked it so much we returned a few days later for lunch. On each occasion, the food was delicious, beautifully presented and as described on the menu. They offer an assortment of wine, beer and other adult beverages at a fair price.

The stylish restaurant is decorated with casual elegance and includes a wonderful bakery with a variety of beautiful baked goods to eat onsite or carry out. They also have a small store with lovely kitchen and food items.

We would like to thank our servers, Vicki and Elizabeth, who were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They made our dining experience pleasant and fun.

If you are looking for a restaurant in the Ozarks with an upscale feel, great food and excellent personal service, this is the place for you!

1  Thank teeuptoo13
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this place . It is a bit more upscale than most breakfast spots but the choices were both interesting and I believe all would be delicious . I chose the breakfast flatbread (on brioche bread I believe ) . My husband chose western omelette . Fresh ingredients . Oh and the potatoes with carmelized onions were the best potato side breakfast side dish I have ever had! Expect to pay a bit more but I thought it was worth it . Very friendly and helpful wait staff. .

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast here. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing. Eggs and bacon were delicious as was the omelet my wife had. You can get mimosas or Bloody Marys which were delicious. The coffee bar is great! We also enjoyed the beignets with raspberry sauce.