“Don't miss this!”

Cuisines: American, French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting this restaurant for many years and it is on top of our list! A great family or adult place.. it fits the bill for all ages. Wonderful menu and baked goods... I highly recommend the vanilla bean french toast with raspberry melba... my all time favorite! A very clean and tastefully decorated inside... even the restrooms are beautiful! I would call this a casual restaurant with an upscale menu... you just don't want to miss this gem! Try it... you will love it!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great place to eat! Food is exceptional, service is great, and ambiance is just right. The menu is great and when you depart taking a pastry is the best of ideas. It is gem at the Lake!

1  Thank ozarksugardog
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is my first time, but my wife had been here several times with the girls. I found it to be a good breakfast with different choices than the usual breakfast offerings. Very nice atmosphere and service

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was a kid (so as long as I can remember). The breakfast is delicious. The bagels are always a go to for me!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I come back here for breakfast every year we are here. Awesome food and prepared fresh. Outside seating is nice as well. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu-