“Superior Pub fare for a Sports Grill”

Wicked Willie's Sports Grill
Ranked #29 of 105 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went for dinner but Sunday through Friday Wicked Willies has a very good
Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 8:00pm !! We know it to be good having visited previously. This is the longest Happy Hour we know if at Osage Beach.

Service was good and the food is good as well. Drinks are generally moderately priced outside of the aforementioned Happy Hour.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went in to watch a baseball game. they have several TV's. After tow beers we had to leave because of the heavy smokers.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We came here during the off season to watch a NFL game and grab a drink and a bite to eat. Menu didn't have a ton of things we liked and food was mediocre but we found things to eat. We really liked the french fries but the wings and the philly cheese were not memorable. Would go back if goal was to watch a game, but if goal is to eat, would have chosen another place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

3 of us ate dinner here, offseason- it was still busy. I guess it's a popular place to go on a fall Sunday evening for football. We had the Margherita Flatbread, Potato Skins and Corn Dog Crusted Crabcakes for apps. And burgers for dinner- my brother said his did not taste like fresh meat (frozen). The Crabcakes were good, but where is the corndog? Just seems like a little too much hype on the name rather than substance... the hot mustard sauce was terrific, that should be in the name instead. The other apps were good, we enjoyed them. The Strawberry Margerita was really good, too. And they carried my brand of beer- Stella. Overall, it was a good dining experience and it was close to our hotel.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Our group of 10 ate dinner here on a Saturday night. The place wasn't too busy so we were seated immediately. My Diet Coke tasted really odd, like soap or something, so I asked for something else. The waitress forgot my drink but after being reminded she did finally bring it. I ordered the Asian chicken lettuce wraps. They were just ok. I felt like they should be called mushroom wraps. There was definitely more mushroom than chicken in the wraps. My husband had the chicken Rangoon, which he didn't care for. He said his BLT sandwich was good. I didn't have any fries but they looked good. Overall, not a bad meal, just ok. Our waitress was very friendly and it didn't take too long for our food to arrive.

Date of visit: September 2018