“Lovely experience”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Such a wonderful ambience and friendly service. We love this place. My favorites are the steak frites and the confit de canard but have tried almost everything on the menu and it’s all excellent fare.
Enjoy.

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed 24 October 2019

We haven't been to this restaurant in many many years in fact not since we it was the French . However as the interior ahas not really changed and food is very similar it was still amazing .. I absolutely loved the steak with pepercorn sauce and my husband had the fish which as well rated. When we phoned to book we left a message on an answering machine to which was answered later by return call. We were informed nicely that we could have a booking at 6:15 however needed to be out by 8pm this was no problem at all for us.. Definitely worth the visit however make sur you book..

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Time to move on . Same tired menu and decore . Staff very indifferent, dont really seem to care about quality of service . Very over priced . Would not go back .

Date of visit: October 2019
5  Thank phil b
Reviewed 27 August 2019

I called to make to booking. I was told by the person who answered that the restaurant was too busy and should call back during the day, I told them I did call during the day and no one answered. I was then asked to call and leave a message during the day, I said can’t you just take a booking now it’ll take five minutes, I was told no and they hung up.
I’ve never had such a rude experience with a restaurant without even setting foot in the Place.

Date of visit: August 2019
5  Thank Adventure213070
Reviewed 28 July 2019

If you are looking for a small restaurant where the atmosphere is cosy & you should never be disappointed with the near tradional French fare, plus nightly specials
We have dined there for 10 years now & always enjoy our visit as the food is consistently good whichever dish you choose

Date of visit: July 2019